Self and peer assessment
How to get started with FeedbackFruits
Deakin’s supported self and peer assessment (SPA) tool suite, integrated with CloudDeakin, is FeedbackFruits. There are primarily three plugins available that support SPA within FeedbackFruits. This page gives you an overview of how to get started using the tools.
Where students hand in work which they can both self-assess and assess the work of their peers.
- Setting up Peer Review guide.
- How to upload your work in a Peer Review assignment guide.
- Providing peer feedback guide.
- Reading and reflecting on received feedback guide.
Group member evaluation
Where students assess their own and their peers’ skills and contribution in group/team work.
- Group Member evaluation overview.
Interactive study materials
Teaching staff need to be mindful of copyright requirements when using the interactive study materials. Consult the Licensing Study Materials for FeedbackFruits SharePoint site and submit a request to use materials before creating an interactive study module.
The following guides will help you with the use of interactive study materials:
- Interactive video, https://intercom.help/feedbackfruits/en/?q=Interactive+video
- Interactive audio https://intercom.help/feedbackfruits/en/?q=Interactive+audio and
- Interactive documents https://intercom.help/feedbackfruits/en/?q=Interactive+documents