Returning to on-campus teaching – Learning spaces walkthrough and refresher
Event has expired!
Please note that this event has expired.
Join the Digital Learning team from Deakin Learning Futures and the AV Networks team from Digital Services to refresh your skills and confidence in using our on-campus teaching spaces. A lot has changed in the way we teach over the last two years so these sessions will cover what returning to teaching on campus might look like today.
You will be introduced to the newer audio-visual (AV) systems which were installed during the last two years of lockdowns, along with a refresher of existing systems. The sessions will also look at how you can integrate these systems effectively into your teaching to provide inclusive and engaging learning experiences for your students (without too much pressure on you!)
Times and locations:
- Tuesday 22 Feb, 11:00 am – 1.00pm Costa Hall foyer, Waterfront Campus
- Wednesday 23 Feb, 11:00am – 1.00pm Burwood, Lecture Theatre 3, Building B (B1.77)
- Monday 28 Feb, 11:00am – 1.00pm Burwood, Lecture Theatre 3, Building B (B1.77)
- Wednesday 2 Mar, 11:00am – 1.00pm Costa Hall foyer, Waterfront Campus
For more information:
- Contact Jo Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org)or
- Paul Crick (email@example.com)