Professional learning workshop – MS Teams for online teaching: beginner
Event has expired!
Please note that this event has expired.
We are running a series of professional learning workshops on digital tools that are available to you to support teaching and learning activities. For a detailed guide on what tools are available, and how you can use them in teaching and learning, please visit our teaching and learning tools guide. If you can’t make the session but would like to learn more, please explore the training resources.
This session is for staff who have just started or want to start using MS Teams for active learning. In this session, we will go through how to set up a session in addition to providing an overview of some of the functionality that you can use to actively engage learners. This is not suitable if you have extensive knowledge of MS Teams. This session will cover the following:
- Active participation in an MS Teams session and apply the basic functionality including chat, announcements, verbal and non-verbal feedback.
- Reviewing the different Teams sites and recommendations.
- Exploring how to collaborate on documents.
- Reviewing how MS Teams and SharePoint interact.
- Setting up a Teams site.
- Recommended settings for MS Teams.
You will be invited to a Team where you will actively engage during the session 72 hours before introducing yourself. If you have anything that you would like us to cover, please share it in this feedback form.
REGISTER: MS Teams for online teaching: beginner
24 October 11–11:45am