ATN micro-credentials Symposium
Event has expired!
Please note that this event has expired.
ATN is building a cross-sector consensus for the future of micro-credentials and seeking a joined-up Australian approach.
The ATN Micro-credentials Symposium will be held online on Thursday, 28 April 2022, 1.45pm-5pm AEST. The program will feature keynotes and panellists from across Australia and the world with expertise in both higher and further education.
- To broaden the national micro-credentials conversation and build cross-sector understanding and consensus for future action
- To consider ‘what next’ and contribute to a joined-up Australian micro-credential approach that facilitates broad understanding, uptake, validation and recognition
This symposium extends the national discussion on micro-credentials with a focus on:
- What do micro-credentials mean to higher and further education?
- What is the value of micro-credentials to learners?
- What have we learnt in early university applications of micro-credentials?
REGISTER: ATN micro-credentials symposium
Thursday, 28 April 2022, 1.45pm-5pm AEST
Online event: You must register to receive a link to the symposium.