ADCET webinar: what’s next for digital accessibility?
Event has expired!
Please note that this event has expired.
RMIT in conjunction with ADCET proudly present: What’s next for Digital Accessibility? A cross institutional discussion on where we’ve come from, harnessing the COVID disruption and embedding digital equity in what’s next.
RMIT’s executive sponsor, for Accessibility, Chaminda Ranasinghe will lead the discussion over an invited panel of speakers across the accessibility field including people with lived experience of disability.
• Tracy Galloway – Equitable Learning Advisor, RMIT
• Ronny Andrade Parra – Digital Accessibility Specialist, RMIT
• Darren Britten – National Assistive Technology Project Officer, NDCO/ADCET
• Steve Zelko – Inclusive Digital Advisor, La Trobe University
• Bojana Šarkić – Discipline Lead and Course Coordinator, Audiology, La Trobe University
• Danni McCarthy – Lecturer, Inclusive Education , Deakin Learning Futures, Deakin University
REGISTER: ADCET webinar: what’s next for digital accessibility?
May 19 2022, 1pm AEST
Online event: you must register to receive a link to the webinar.