Deakin Video Guides
Deakin Video provides streamlined access to video content from classroom capture, including live-streaming within a single platform.
Important!The process for recordings scheduled via timetabling and Syllabus Plus has now changed.
- Go to AV Invetory web site.
- Under the Feature dropdown list, select Mediasite Catch Software Recorder if you wish to use in the small classroom. Select Mediasite RL220 Hardware Capture (without RiP) or Mediasite RL220 Hardware Recorder for larger venues.
- Click on the Search button.
- You’ll see a list of venues that meet your selection.
- Recording and live streaming links for teaching activities linked to a unit can be accessed from the unit catalog in CloudDeakin. Please see the help guides on linking your recording to CloudDeakin
- For non-teaching activities, recording owners can access the recording via ‘My Mediasite’: https://alex.deakin.edu.au/Mediasite/MyMediasite/