The Broken Links page stores a list of broken links found on your site. A broken link error is reported when a user clicks on a link and the item or page it links to, no longer exists or has been moved.
Link verification is done on text links, images, plug-ins, backgrounds, style sheets, scripts, Java applets, and more. The Broken Link page contains a continuously updated list of URLs.
Note: The Broken Link page provides a list of broken links, it does not fix the links.
On the Broken Links page you can see:
- The number of broken links in your unit.
- Date of last occurrence of a broken link.
- URL where the item is supposed to be located (but could not be found).
Remove Broken Links
- Select the checkbox next to the link that is broken.
- Click Delete Selected.
- Note: This action is only removes the link from the list. You will now need to fix the link manually.
Access the Broken Links Viewer
Click on Setup in the navbar then click on Broken Links.