Setting up your computer
The following essential steps will help you to successfully access, log in to and use CloudDeakin.
- Activate your Deakin username and password.
- Ensure you are able to meet Deakin’s computing, connectivity and capability requirements.
- Run a system check before you log in.
- If you receive all ticks, you can successfully access CloudDeakin.
- If you receive a warning for any area, go to the Recommended browsers and settings page and follow the instructions.
For more information about Accessibility in CloudDeakin refer to the Accessibility Guide.
If you continue to experience problems after configuring your browser software settings, it may help to clear your browser cache and cookies. Please look at the Recommended browsers and settings page if you need help doing this.
Mobile and tablet devices
When you login from your tablet or smartphone, the default view is CloudDeakin’s Mobile View which is optimised for mobile usage.
Announcement, Content, Discussions, Grades and Calendar.
Not mobile supported
Creating resources of any kind, e.g. Announcement, Assignments, Quizzes or uploading files, marking and grading. Please use a desktop computer to complete the above tasks.