Enrolling staff as lecturers, marking tutors or tutors
If you have the Unit Chair role in the site, you will be able to enrol teaching staff.
- Click on Tools and select Classlist.
- Click on Add Participants and select Add an existing user.
- In the Search For field, enter the staff name and hit enter on your keyboard.
- From the results, select the check box next to the staff name.
- Under the Role drop-down list, select the role you wish the staff to have.
- Click Enrol Selected Users.
Note : If a user has been enrolled as UC-I, Unit Chairs cannot find them under Classlist.
Can I view my CloudDeakin site in Student View?
You need to impersonate the Demo Student. Please refer to Classlist guide for instructions.
I can’t view PDF’s in Mozilla Firefox
You can view PDF’s in Mozilla, but by default this is not enabled. To enable this, please follow these steps:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools button and then select Settings.
- Select the General panel. Scroll down to Applications.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Open in Firefox.
I encounter an error when embedding YouTube video in CloudDeakin
Return to your YouTube video, click on Share and then click on Embed tab. Copy the code and paste in your html page.