Unit Chair widget
The Unit Staff widget in Unit Sites will only display Staff Details and Pictures that are set to public. Staff can choose to not give their phone number or show their profile picture if they wish.
These settings are changed in the Staff Profile system- click on the following link to update your details- https://intranet-apps.deakin.edu.au/profiles/
- Click on My Profile on the right-hand side menu.
- Select from the headers, click on Profile Picture tab.
- Upload a picture that meets the requirements.
- Raise a ticket with Digital Solutions to have the picture displayed.
- Select Privacy tab and expand the General Attributes.
- Change the Profile Picture to Public access and click on Save changes.
Once these steps have been completed you will need to refresh the widget.
This needs to be done by the Unit Chair or anyone with admin access.
This will only need to be done once in a Unit Site where the profile is displayed. Once completed the picture will be displayed in all Unit Staff widgets where your profile is visible.
- Click on the Pencil icon.
- Select staff to display and the sort order. Then click on Save and Close.
By doing this the application will pull all of the selected staff information and update the widget.